“Best Restaurant In Houghton Lake”
Review of Buccilli's Pizza

Buccilli's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
West Hollywood, CA
“Best Restaurant In Houghton Lake”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

If you've been to the Houghton Lake area, you know that your dining options are rather limited (to say the least!). Buccilli's is an exception. The pizza is great, the service is quick and friendly, and the other menu items are very good as well. I go there at least once every time I am in the area.

• Visited May 2013

Michigan
“Best place in town to visit, I am sure”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We tried the pizza and the pasta and both were just delicious. We really enjoyed our dinner here. The staff was also friendly and helpful. I would definitely come back when I visit Houghton Lake again and I am sure this is the best place in town to go for a meal.

• Visited December 2012
Woodstock
“Average pizza and salad bar isn't as good as reviews”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

The pizza was good. Not as good as Howies in our opinion but good. The salad bar was a major let down. It's very small and wasn't the freshest I've seen. All in all was ok.

Higgins Lake, Michigan
“Best Pizza in Northern Michigan!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Consistently delicious! I do a lot of traveling and this ranks, by far, in my Top 5 places in the US for pizza. Best atmosphere, friendly servers (who remember you ) and this place is VERY clean, including bathrooms!!
Best pizza, best service. Hands down.

Cass City, Michigan
“Ok, we simply love this place.”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We drove by this restaurant for years, until our freinds took us there. Now, we enjoy the picking up a pizza almost each time we drive through. Our friends began going to the lunch buffet when they were able, and the food is excellent and the staff will even ask you what you want on your pizza that goes on the buffett, when possible. One thing we really appreciate and like about this place, is that if you are a repeating take out customer, they already have your name and number so you do not have to repeat it each time you call. And they call you by name. I wish more restaurants did that. It makes it so much easier, especially when they are super busy. We stand amazed at how the owner does such a great job. I wished we had one closer to where we live.

• Visited March 2013