“Something Yummy for everyone!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Roy's Pasties and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Houghton
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Holland, Michigan
“Something Yummy for everyone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

We just happened to be in town and stop by on the first day in their new lakeshore location. My husband said the pasty was very good, and I was very happy with their turkey sandwich. We also tried the cookies and donuts which were also very good. The staff was pleasant and the new location looks very nice. We are going to stop back before we leave town and get some frozen pastys to take home. Definitely recommend!

Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Awesome bakery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

A large selection of very interesting pasteries, delightful to view, and consume! Unfortunately, I could sample only a limited number of items in one visit. I had a pasty on an earlier trip, also very good.

Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“So dumb”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I got there at 12 in the afternoon. . they were kind of crowded ( as I assumed because everyone says how good their pasties are ) and I order a veggie one. The women was so rude and snotty, she told me they only had chicken left. Is that my fault you ran out of your best selling item an hour into opening? I will never go here again. If you do . . get there when they open.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Ghettonorway
Michigan
“Houghton's Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

We ordered pasties as well as nisu. Both were wonderful. We save a couple pasties in the fridge and ate them cold later. They were just as good cold.

Visited October 2012
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Baked goods AWESOME..pasties..not so much.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Roy makes some very awesome baked goods. His famous ring..(Kringle??) is worth the trip. I'd skip the pasties though. There are better pastie makers in this area. Not to say they are bad, just not that great.

Visited July 2012