“Poor Quality”

Ming's Asian Bistro
Ranked #28 of 41 Restaurants in Houghton
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: At Ming's Asian Bistro, we offer an all-you-can-eat buffet and as well made-to-order traditional Chinese cuisine, both with dine-in and take-out options. Our mission is to keep our guests pleased by creating an inviting and clean atmosphere. We take pride in using only the freshest and tastiest ingredients served by enthusiastic employees whose top priority is customer satisfaction.
L'Anse, Mi
“Poor Quality”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I tried the buffet and the food was cold and the flavor was very poor. Also tried ordering off the menu and the food was no better. The cashew chicken was cold, there were no cashews and the meat was so tough that I could not eat it. Foor the quailty of the food they are way over priced.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank FMCerne

Houghton, Michigan
“Worst Chinese Buffet in North America!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Never go there! yes, I said never go there! If you have some extra bucks then go and drop them into Portage lake but don't waste them into this place. Food is terrible. I had diareah(I don't really care if I misspelled) after having food from this place! Which cost me additional $ for buying some extra toilet tissues!!

So, don't go there!!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank KhanTR
St. Petersburg, Florida
“"Not as good as it used to be"”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I used to eat here several times each summer, but have noticed that the quality of the food has declined steadily. Apparently they are cutting costs; because the food is not as fresh, is often cold, doesn't taste as good, and even the service is getting slower. I need to start looking for a different Chinese restaurant up here because I don't think I will be going back to Ming's anymore.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank regnadkcin
Calumet, Michigan
“This place use to be good.”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Hard to get anything that is hot if even warm. If you like hard dried out food with a selection that is less then desirable then this is your place. Service is OK but food really needs improvement. I guess they don't care since they are the only game in town for a Chinese buffet.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank NewYooper49913
Hancock, Michigan
“Poor for a Chinese buffet”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food selection is adequate but the taste and appearance are sub par, It is sparsely stocked, lacking in flavor==blah in general

Visited March 2012