“Tasty Asian ”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Great, tasty and fresh! Relaxing a atmosphere for a bite with family or friends. Service was fantastic and fast. I had the Pad Thai and I normally don't finish my plate.... Well there wasn't anything left after I was done here. It was delicious. For desert we ordered a fudge cake to share was we were reasonably full and that too was devine.

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I went to this restaurant for lunch with my family and was very happy with our whole experience here!
Wait staff was very friendly and definitely went the extra mile. Water glasses were kept full, and they even brought snacks to keep my baby entertained.
The lunch menu has a lot of good options, and each meal comes with soup, rice, and 2 crab rangoons. Prices range between $7.00-$9.00, which was very fair for all of the things you get.
When you're ordering they ask what level of spiciness you would like, which is perfect.
I can think of several restaurants that can take a hint from Bambu. Will be back very soon!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I really enjoyed the translated Chinese menu, as well as their Traditional Asian Potstickers. Excellent food.
I haven't had Chinese food this good in a long, long time; since I was a kid and went to China Town in NY. I LOVE this restaurant!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good family restaurant. Small but decent selection of vegetarian dishes. Good atmosphere, nice booths. Good selection of wine and beer. Mixed drinks are not very good!

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

A very pleasant surprise in such an out if the way area. Very clean restaurant with very contemporary decor.

We were in Houghton visiting MI TECH and after a long drive and tour of the campus had a hankering for Chinese cuisine. Being a Friday night the restaurant was busy and rather than waiting 30 minutes we opted to eat at the bar.

Bar was immaculate and server was excellent. I had the Garlic Beef and would order it again as would my son. He had something else but liked mine better.

Did notice someone else posting that lunch is a better deal and I would agree. With lunch you get your staple meal, soup, rolls or crab Rangoon and entree. Dinner is a la carte.

1  Thank Anita M