“Good beer, great prices”

Keweenaw Brewing Company
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Houghton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We had the special Hefeweisen - nice citrus notes and crisp. Our 4 pints and a soda were $11.50. The service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I dont know if they serve food or not, but the beer is good. It's nothing that will blow you away, but its by far one of the top Upper Peninsula breweries.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I was in Houghton for a few days for business this month. I was invited by one of the local crew to the KBW. The beer was fresh, cold, and best of all...a great deal! This is now of my favorites to hit every time I come to town. Do they serve food?

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Keweenaw Brewing Company is THE spot to enjoy a cold refreshment or two when I am in Houghton. Their Red Jacket Amber Ale is excellent, and I have also become a big fan of their November Gale Pale Ale....scrumptious!! I am able to find these beers locally in cans now, and enjoy both of these as often as possible. It is a lively place and it is usually pretty busy and packed with fun people. Their mission is pretty simple and straightforward.....casual atmosphere, fun environment, and way tasty brews. Now that is certainly a recipe for success!!!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Keweenaw Brewing (KBC) has an excellent selection of brews available - 9 on tap when I visited in late March. Terrific prices ($2.50 for a pint, $4.00 for a 6 beer sampler), very friendly staff. No food available, but apparently local restaurants will bring food in, and the local restaurants carry KBC as well. Not sure if my daughter will attend Michigan Tech or not, but if she does, I will be a regular visitor to KBC.