“Nice restaurant”

Cuisines: Seafood
Hell, Michigan
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Service was good and the food was all right. My 1 complaint was they didn't have local whitefish. The smoked salmon salad I had was tasty

Fayetteville, North Carolina, USA
“good fish”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I like fish more than shellfish. Here it is very fresh and tasty, especially the never frozen lake trout, walleye, and whitefish right out of adjacent lake superior. Prices moderate/relaxed atmosphere w good service

Visited January 2014
San Diego, California
“Great seafood!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Vistited Joey's last week when we were in town for the race and was pleasantly suprised. The fish and chips was excellent as was the chowder. I will defintely return next year!

Visited October 2013
Peoria, Illinois
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This place was just what we were looking for. The staff wears some cheesy, yet vibrant uniforms, but that in no way detracted from how friendly and attentive they were. Our waitress was very friendly and upbeat. This place has a flow to it that makes it obvious they know what they're doing. We waited less than 15 minutes for our food, which was impressive considering they were fairly busy. I had the Asian Sesame Salmon and my wife had the fish and chips. Both of us really enjoyed our meal. Our waitress kept us in drink and checked on us regularly to make sure we were happy. Great food, great service, very fair price. I would recommend. Again, it seems a bit cheesy at first, but you will NOT be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
“Loved it!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

First timer to Houghton - great food, reasonable prices and fantastic server. I tries the fish, coconut shrimp & calamari. I don't like pepper at all so wasn't totally in love with the calamari but the texture, was good. All else was excellent!

• Visited September 2013