“Great pizza buffet in a nice little Michigan town”
Review of Papa J's Pizzeria

Papa J's Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Honor
Cuisines: American
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Great pizza buffet in a nice little Michigan town”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

What a great little place. We came in for pizza in this nice little restaurant and found they have an all-you-can-eat buffet including soup and salad for 999. What a deal. There are many different types of exotic pizzas. Each of them was better than next.

1 Thank sctmster

Charlevoix, Michigan
“Yikes...”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

This restaurant has a fun atmosphere. We grabbed a quick meal before going to the Cherry Bowl, and it was...bad... I had a grilled cheese with onion rings. It was literally the worst meal I have ever had. How can you possibly screw up those two items? Good question! The bread tasted like it was 3 months old, and the onion rings tasted freezer burnt. Maybe the pizza is better?... But from what we saw, it didn't pass the eye test.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank nr1985
Plainfield, Indiana
“Ok, nothing special ”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Papa J's was recommended by the motel. We were told it is a 50's diner with great food. Actually, it is a family restaurant located in a small mall with a 50's vibe going on. Mixed amongst the nostalgia were local school pictures, etc.. My son said his cheese burger was good but he has had better. My wife said her club wrap was good and would get it again. My daughter's meal came in a cardboard, pink T-Bird and was a hit with her. She said her cheese burger was good. My gyro was ok, on the small side and needed more cucumber sauce. The fried cheese sticks were fantastic. I suspect they use a beer batter. We did not choose the Mexican buffet because it looked dried out as if it had been under the warmers too long. I noticed that they do a lot of take out pizza. I thought the food was ok but other options are limited.

Eastland, Texas
“Great 50's Diner”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Enjoyed the meals I had there. There is always some sort of buffet going on. They even have good ice cream there. This diner is a must on your list to dine at during your visit.

Visited July 2013
Honor,MI
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place has a location in Frankfort as well as one in Beulah. They're very friendly and the food is excellent. Besides pizza, their hot wings are delicious, and they do takeout'

Visited March 2014