“Excellent”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Even has the playground for the kids. Saved our marriage many times. Just like the old drive ins we went to as kids.

Frankfort, Michigan
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“One of the few remaining”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

The Cherry Bowl is where I met my husband on a blind date! It has recently been redone and is always full on summer nights! No more mosquitos in the car, and crackly speakers!

Traverse City, Michigan, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A family thing”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I took my son here when he was small, just because I wanted him to experience a drive-in before they were all gone. He now takes his sons there. I hope this place is still around for another generation.

Visited May 2012
Manistee, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“love it!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Always a great night out. We love the atmosphere and the people. And I highly recommend the pizza. SO yummy and a great price too!

Visited July 2012
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“"50's Time and Oh So Fine!"”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was definitely a blast from the past, and we all had a blast! Been so long since we went to the drive-in and this is one night we won't forget. What fun it was to join in our favorite patriotic songs and to see that so many others were joining in! From the time you drive up, you are whisked away to the "happy days" of old. Great food and prices. Everything seemed well maintained and clean. Definitely a family affair waiting to happen. Can't wait to go again!

Visited August 2012