“Best pizza in Holt”

Cuisines: Pizza
Holt, Michigan
“Best pizza in Holt”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Fat Boys is definitely the best pizza available in Holt. They are really fast with their deliveries too. I also appreciate that this is a local company and not a chain. I work from home so I also like that I can order one of their subs and have it delivered for lunch.

Definitely take advantage of their great coupon offerings (available by mail or in a local paper). The salads and breadsticks are nice compliments to your pizza order. You can review their menu on their website. If you like a lot of meat on your pizza, I recommend the Hog Wild or Cardiac Kid from their gourmet pizza offerings. The Big Kahuna's BBQ Hawaiian is also pretty good. If you like cheesy pizza, you definitely want to go with the 2 Cheese pizza offerings (if you are building your own).

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank BEW64

Holt, MI
“Real pizza”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Chain pizza stores wish they could be as good as fat boys. Wonderful and fresh with great combinations

Southfield, Michigan
“Pretty good pizza!”
Reviewed July 19, 2008

Very fresh and tasty. Good selection of toppings. I've eaten a lot of pizza in my years but I still wouldn't consider myself a critic, I'm just not that into it, but my boyfriend is and he loves it. I also liked it and would say that it is hands down the best pizza in Holt. You can pick up dough from their store too which is nice. I've talked to other people and they agreed that it is the best in the area.