“First time visit.”

Northern Oak Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Northern Oak Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Holly
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visit Holly several times every year but this was our first visit to the Northern Oak Brewery. We were pleasantly surprised. Great wait staff. The food was very good and not very expensive.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I have been to Northern Oak a number of times. I go back because the beer is varied and always solid. Belgians, old ales, Porter, stout and one of the best IPAs around. The beer menu is extensive for a small brewery. The staff has always been very friendly. If you like craft beer, give it a try.

Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I met our friends and their kids for dinner.
The menu is very limited, they were out of the first three selections that my friend made. I know it's a brewery, but they do not serve any alcohol except beer, no wine, no cocktails. My boyfriend ordered the brisket, which was good, but not a very large portion. My friend's husband ordered the Mac and cheese, which was super soupy and watery. And though one of the kids ordered pizza, which she said was really good, but it didn't come with the side that she ordered. I ordered a burger, and it was good. It came with "garlic" fries, which were undercooked, and didn't taste any different than any other crinkle cut French fries I've ever had.
Overall, very disappointing, especially for a rare night out with friends.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

Love to visit breweries and this was close to home. Holly is a very small town so did not have high expectations. Visited at 6:30 Saturday night and was not overly crowded. Bigger place than expected across from a small lake. Was impressed with inside, large bar and a dart board. Could use more décor on walls but was open and comfortable. Sat outside at picnic table with view of lake. Beer menu on wall was easy to read. 12 different beers...a few German style, couple different IPA's, stout, porter, wheat. Nice variety. We tried 8 of them in samplers. Very good! My wife had a large spinach salad with chicken and was very happy with it. Grilled mahi fish tacos were great and came with side a side. All very good and large portions very reasonably priced. Had kettle chips as appetizer. Wow...reminded us of Hopcat Brewery crack fries. They were layered in gargonzola cheese chunks, scallions, bacon. Get them loaded with diced tomatoes. Definitely can split this. Only $8.00. Will definitely go back with friends. Other food around us looked good...big sandwiches.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with our son. Everyone enjoyed their meal (bbq chicken flatbread, Mac and cheese and roast beef wrap.) Beers were too. The porter was a favorite.

Been to Northern Oak Brewery? Share your experiences!