“Come to the Charles Dickens festives”

Holly Crossing Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Holly
Holly Crossing Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Holly B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 24, 2009

My husband and I took the staff for an overnight trip and selected this location because it had enough room for everybody. The house greeted us with beautiful decorations for the Christmas season. The home is beautiful and the hosts are wonderful. We had a couple who was celebrating their wedding anniversary and they stayed in the anniversary room located on the first floor. I came earlier in the day to put a few surprises in everyones room and I am glad I did because one of the rooms did not have an attached bathroom. The bathroom was located down the hall next to another room. My husband and I selected that room beause we wanted everyone to have privacy. I usually do not care for this type of accomadations. The upstairs consisted of a honeymoon suite, which was taken and three other rooms. The room we stayed in was upstairs, modest sized, beautifully decorated, and the bed was so comfortable with nice bedding. each bedroom was decorated different. Each one would have a jacuzzi or a shower. There was two bedrooms downstairs. The table was set the night before so that no one would be disturbed in the morning. Breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed: December 2008
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank gwkelley

Reviewed October 16, 2007

When we arrived Bobbie and Dan Straub, the owners, were there to greet us. They were the best host and hostess we could have ever wanted. They made a "big deal" about it being our 2nd anniversary!!! We even had their ANNIVERSARY SUITE...which was beautiful and had a whirlpool tub!!! (no shower, though) The suite was on the main floor, off the dining room.

Directly across the street are the HOLLY railroad tracks, which during the day, we saw a number of trains traveling. With our windows open at night, I actually slept right through 3 trains. I guess my husband woke up, because he's the one who told me they'd gone through. He easily drifted back to sleep.

The breakfast on Sunday morning was delicious...starting off with fresh fruit with mango sauce, blueberry french toast casserole, quiche, fresh pumpkin bread, juice, coffee and tea!! We had more than enough to eat.

There were 5 other people who came down to the dining room to eat breakfast with us and were from Georgia, Canada and Michigan. We sat and talked until it was time for us to check out!

While there, we visited all of the quaint little shops in town, walking from one to another. Several shops were antique shops and I found some new "old" items. I've collected quite a few things over the years.

We had a great time in HOLLY and at HOLLY CROSSING B & B and look forward to another visit.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank Kittie681
Also consider these accommodations in or near Holly
Comfort Inn Grand Blanc
Comfort Inn Grand Blanc
#1 of 4 in Grand Blanc
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Blanc
Fairfield Inn & Suites Flint Fenton
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites

Been to Holly Crossing Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!