TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,072 results
All reviews game area outdoor hot tub arcade games pool area game room air hockey bar and grill great hotel ping pong large pool hotel restaurant complimentary breakfast great amenities hockey tournament room was spacious great pool would stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2019

The good:
-Room was spacious and the beds were big and nice!
-Breakfast with a lot of option and some fresh smoothies
-The welcome hall, the restaurant and pool all have a unique and cool look
-A 10-15 drive from the town center and the beach
-Walmart closeby
-A lot of free parking spaces

The bad:
-Nothing is really on walking distance. However if you take the car you have plenty of options
-Not that much to do in the surrounding. We used it as a stop for our roadtrip (from Chicago to Detroit)

Reviewed September 13, 2019

Hampton was perfect for our quick getaway to Holland. Hotel is undergoing major renovation. Noise was not too bad. Staff was very friendly. Rooms were very clean. Hotel is in a convenient location to area attractions.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 4, 2019

Hotel was nice and well kept. Secure outside doors that are locked all the time. Very clean rooms and the beds were extremely comfortable! Staff was friendly and the kids loved the game room & pool. The free breakfast was good with typical offerings.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 1, 2019

Stayed here on a Sunday night with my mom, niece, and my infant daughter. Fanciest Hampton Inn I've been to. There was a full restaurant Sharkies Bar & Grill, a large pool and game area that included air hockey, pool, and a few other arcade games. There was a hot tub both inside and outside. The pool was spacious and clean. Plenty of seating in the pool area and even a second story with seating. The breakfast buffet was the fanciest I had seen with two different flavors of waffle mix, smoothies, and plenty of other breakfast foods more options than a usual continental breakfast. Staff were super friendly and kept ensuring guests were enjoying the food and cleaning up appropriately. The room was spacious enough that my daughter's travel crib fit without blocking anything allowing us to still walk around the room and to the bathroom. Room was a standard 2 beds, not even a suite. We asked for late check out and were given until 12:30, not sure if that was because we were diamond reward members or if that's standard either way it allowed us to enjoy breakfast without rushing and gave my niece time to play in the pool more before we spent the rest of the day in and out of the car. Would definitely return again if in the Holland area.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 14, 2019

My friend and I stayed here for two nights, one of which was a Saturday. During the day we could hear people closing their doors and talking in the corridors quite loudly and I was nervous it would be loud at night. I never heard a thing. It was quiet, the beds were very comfortable. The room was incredibly clean.

The pool was rather large for a hotel pool. While I didn't make use of the pool, I did use the hot tub and it was awesome. The outdoor one had faulty jets, but the indoor one was perfect.

Breakfast had a wide variety of items available. What I had tasted good for a hotel breakfast, wasn't anything to rave about, but it suited us.

Close to anything you'd want to do in the area. Would stay again if we came back.

Date of stay: August 2019
Jamele F, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Holland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear ashmazeballs,

Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn of Holland for your summer visit into the area. I am glad your stay was comfortable, clean, and quiet. It is our goal to make sure our guests feel welcomed and right at home when they visit our location. Our large indoor pool area is fun for everyone to enjoy while staying with us! We hope you will be able to come back and enjoy the pool along with our hot tub again! The Hampton breakfast has changed this summer with a variety of new items for our guests to choose from. The smoothies and flavored waffle batter have been huge hits from our guests! Our location is a great spot for our guests to experience everything Holland has to offer. Just minutes from downtown and a short drive away from Lake Michigan makes our location a top choice for guests coming into the area. Thank you again for choosing our location and thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review about your stay. We truly do hope to see you again!