All reviews game area outdoor hot tub pool area arcade games bar and grill air hockey ping pong great hotel hotel restaurant large pool complimentary breakfast great pool room was spacious stay there again excellent stay waffles holland michigan
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This hotel was ideal for a weekend hockey tournament stay.
The rooms were nice and what I would expect from a Hampton Inn. All rooms have a microwave and mini fridge, which is almost a must when staying away from home for the whole weekend, so this was a nice convenience. Beds were comfortable and room was stocked with enough towels for all guests upon arrival. Hotel staff was friendly and responded promptly to all our requests.
Breakfast was included in our group rate. This was a typical hotel buffet breakfast but was a nice convenience with early games. I wish they had included some fresh fruit though.
Very nice pool/spa area with attached game room to keep the kids entertained for hours. Lots of tables and space around the pool area for parents to keep an eye on their kids while they played.
I must say the hallways were EXTREMELY cold and drafty on the 1st floor. I realize its been a terrible winter with sub zero temps & hallway doors leading outside don't help the draft but it felt like it was 40 degrees in the hall. The hotel should at least turn the heat up in the hallway to offset the outside temps.
All in all this was a nice place to stay & very accommodating with tournament groups. Would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Heater was covered in dust and dirt. Hadn't been cleaned in at least a month. I took it out and washed it in the bathtub. Desk chair had fluid stains on it. Called down to staff at the desk. Seemed disinterested. Internet here is terrible. No exaggeration it took almost a minute each time I tried to change pages on my laptop.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Bill A
bflavin, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Holland, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. We hope you will give us another chance if you visit this area in the future.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have stayed at numerous hotels in Holland, MI and nothing compares to the Hampton Inn. All of the staff (front desk to Sharkess to the breakfast crew) are very helpful. The rooms are always clean and I have never had an issue. Thanks for the great hospitality Hampton Inn of Holland!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Excellenct place to stay. Great breakfast !! Attention to details in the rooms. We meet there for family gathers 1-2 times each year. It works out well for everyone's needs. Location is perfects. Lots of fun things to do in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My partner and I were looking for a nice place with an in-room hot tub and a pool to get away and relax for Valentine's Day, and we got just what we were looking for. We were pleasantly surprised by how nice the hotel was. The room was clean, and very nice. The hot-tub was a teensy on the small side, but not bad at all. The staff was nice, the pool/area was awesome, and I liked hanging out at Sharkee's for dessert and drinks. The breakfast the next morning was decent. I will definitely go back as soon as I can find an excuse for another getaway, maybe spring break!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple