“Weekend traveler”

Hampton Inn Holland
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Holland
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is buy far the BEST Hampton Inn we have visited yet. Large rooms, lots of amenities for the traveler, and very friendly staff. The in House restaurant is open in the evening, and is used for the Breakfast area. If only all the Hampton s could be this well laid out.
They have a large pool area for those interested.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Holland

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed on Tulip Time Event , though they were booked , called ahead of time asked if we can check in early ,front desk told us they will try , left my name and gave us time as to when to come. Sure, came in and they got us a room ,they ask us if we need any info around the area since its tulip time . Sorry I forgot the name of the girl that checked us out, but she 's been very helpful.Also hotel is close to Nel's Dutch Village just about a block ,a good entertainment for kids.Hotel is located close to restaurants and shopping

Room Tip: close to neli's dutch village good entertainment if you have kids
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a 1 BR suite here which had a nice layout and modern upscale new amenities including microwave, frig, coffemaker, two TV's, balcony etc. We had an enjoyable all around experience in this conveniently located hotel that included a very good complimentary hot breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I ended up back at this Hampton after a booking mix-up at the DoubleTree up the road, I should have just booked this hotel to begin with based and the way DoubleTree handled things. Anyways I checked in last month in April 2013, I ended up getting the last room left which was jacuzzi suite with king bed. The check in process was great, however they forgot to give me my free drink coupons, and didn't thank me for being a return guest. My room was nice and I enjoyed the tub. I didn't get up in time for breakfast so I can't comment on that, I asked for and received a late checkout both days I was there which was very nice. After the first night I was due to check out, however since I was enjoying the pool & outdoor hot tub so much, I decided to extend my stay for another night, only moving to a room with 2 beds this time. My new room was nice although it offered no view what so ever, other then a brick wall. The evening bartender on Sunday night, was a little judgmental as she accused me of having a minor in my room, which I did not. (It turns out she was using outdated information she had from the day before that related to the prior guest) She was not the most hospitable person and could use a refresh in training and how not to accuse people. I had a valid ID and only wanted 2 drinks which is legal. Other than the issue at the bar, I still enjoyed my stay and would continue to recomend this hotel.

Room Tip: If your looking for a view don't accept rooms the end in 19, you will be looking at a brick wall...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Emoker
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Great accomodations and the pool/arcade area makes a stay with kids effortless!! The bar/restaurant has decent food and a reasonable prices. Many flat screens to watch sporting events. I would do this again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was not the best Hampton I've stayed at...rooms were noisy and the breakfast was less than desirable. Old fruit. They had a dozen apples and oranges and 1 brown banana. Both hot items both had cheese- I know thats not a problem for most people but those that cannot have cheese have no choices.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
bflavin, Communications Director at Hampton Inn Holland, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

On behalf of the management and staff we’d like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for selecting our hotel. At the same time we are disappointed to learn that your room was too loud and that you had a less then desirable breakfast. We will be sure to look into having dairy free options available on days where we serve both breakfast items with cheese. If you have any other concerns please e-mail bflavin@suburbaninns.com.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place was recently remodeled and is like new. Looks new, smells new, feels new.... the rooms, the lobby, the restaurant, pool, and recreation area!! I would take my family again. This place is beautifully decorated with warm tones. Really nice pool and recreation area. The food in the restaurant onsite is really good. The only complaint we had is that the hot breakfast items weren't so great, especially the biscuits and gravy. But, they do offer many other items and they do have good waffles!! Don't let the B&G stop you... this is an awesome place to go!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family