The front desk clerk had a negative tone & struggled to get us checked in, which put an immediate damper on our stay. We booked the king jacuzzi suite which was cramped & had no place to set your luggage except the floor. I kept running into the ottoman when going around the bed. & I'm a smaller person. The room needed maintenance & updates. The only plus was the tub was roomy & powerful, which was an extra plus when we learned the pool was closed. The breakfast was very basic - only cereal, toast & fruit. We stayed at another Country Inn just 3 nights ago that had eggs, sausage gravy, etc so we were expecting the same here. Will be looking elsewhere when we return to Holland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% non smoking facility.Experience the Comfort of the Country Inn by Carlson Holland, MI. Whether your trip is packed with business or filled with fun, our hotel in Holland, Michigan is a comfortable place to relax at the end of the day. The Country Inn by Carlson Holland offers a versatile array of personal comforts and professional conveniences to help ensure a stress-free vacation, such as free high-speed Internet access, an indoor pool and complimentary breakfast. In addition, this premier hotel's location is near the sparkling waters of Lake Michigan and other attractions such as Neli's Dutch Village, Windmill Island and Veldheer's Tulip Garden. There is something for everyone staying at this hotel in Holland, Michigan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn By Carlson, Holland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn By Carlson, Holland Hotel Holland
- Country Inn Holland
- Holland Country Inn
- Country Hotel By Carlson Holland