We returned to this hotel several weeks ago after having stayed there once in the past. The room was clean - 2nd floor - no elevators in the building, and the bed was very comfortable. We slept like babies. However, the breakfast was really mediocure at best. Dry cereal, mass produced bagels, coffee and juice. Not good. The price of the room was slightly better than the Holiday Inn or Hampton which is why we chose it this time. Cookies at the front desk upon arrival were better than the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% non smoking facility.Experience the Comfort of the Country Inn by Carlson Holland, MI. Whether your trip is packed with business or filled with fun, our hotel in Holland, Michigan is a comfortable place to relax at the end of the day. The Country Inn by Carlson Holland offers a versatile array of personal comforts and professional conveniences to help ensure a stress-free vacation, such as free high-speed Internet access, an indoor pool and complimentary breakfast. In addition, this premier hotel's location is near the sparkling waters of Lake Michigan and other attractions such as Neli's Dutch Village, Windmill Island and Veldheer's Tulip Garden. There is something for everyone staying at this hotel in Holland, Michigan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn By Carlson, Holland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn By Carlson, Holland Hotel Holland
- Country Inn Holland
- Holland Country Inn
- Country Hotel By Carlson Holland