“More menu options”

Cuisines: American
Lowell, Arkansas
“More menu options”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

It had been a while since we last visited Red Robin. There are more options now, and different sizes. That is good. Alas, the food is nothing special to bring in huge crowds. Everyone has a big serving of onion rings now. Good food, just nothing special to make this place different from any other one up and down the food row. Shame.

• Visited August 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Good”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here with family for lunch on our way to Ludington. Food and service were good, but nothing special. Place was clean.

Visited July 2013
Hudsonville, Michigan
“Not impressed with the food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I liked the environment, the quantity and the prices but I was not impressed with the food. I may try it again to see if it was just a one time deal but not really sure.

Visited October 2012
Holland, Michigan
“Fish is the best”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Love their fish and chips. You get a good size portion ata good price. I wish you could get something else instead of the fries.

Visited March 2013
Holland, Michigan
“Seems like food is going downhill!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Have visited this restaurant several times but in the last year or so the food seems less tasty and bland. Thinking perhaps it was my choice I've tried different burgers but still find them less than tasty. Also a little expensive for a burger even with endless fries, which we never order again. Was there recently and was asked by the server how I wanted my burger done, I said well done and it came to the table almost raw. Not to sure I'll be back anytime soon.

• Visited February 2013