“Fish is the best”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #85 of 241 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Love their fish and chips. You get a good size portion ata good price. I wish you could get something else instead of the fries.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Have visited this restaurant several times but in the last year or so the food seems less tasty and bland. Thinking perhaps it was my choice I've tried different burgers but still find them less than tasty. Also a little expensive for a burger even with endless fries, which we never order again. Was there recently and was asked by the server how I wanted my burger done, I said well done and it came to the table almost raw. Not to sure I'll be back anytime soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Kids love this place for the burgers and chicken, but that makes it noisy. Adults...sit in the bar. Food is good for the price and they have the very best home-made strawberry lemonade I've ever had.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Food Was Really Good And The Waitress Was Very Nic. Overall Experience Was Good. Recommend The Pretzel Bites To Start With. Would Go Back Again.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The place was nice and clean but just like all the other Red Robins over priced food was ok nothing special