“Great service and great food!”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #63 of 239 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Love the "family-size" meals--great deal! But all their food is good!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Visited the Bob Evans in Holland, since the cheapest breakfast at the Doubletree Hotel was $9.95!. Seated promptly, very friendly staff: both the greater and our waitress. Food was hot and yummy. Restaurant was clean. I had no complaints at all.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I've gone a couple times on Tuesday night when "kids" eat free, taking my 10 year old granddaughter with me. They have e course meals for $9.99. I love the steak!!! with muchrooms and grilled onions. You get a choice of soup or salad, a choice of bread, The steak is the best I have had in a long time.
There are other choices but best of all you can have a ice cream sundae included in the price. The only thing you have which is extra is something to drink---unless you take water.
They also have soup to go for $5.00, and now a large salad to go for $5.00 also.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

We always get good food at BE, busy, but clean, seated us as a group together.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Bob evens in Valpo IN was better...not as friendly here and our food was cold when it came out :(