“Good but not what was ordered”

Brann's Steakhouse & Sports Grille
Ranked #49 of 241 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Three out of four steaks where not cooked correctly. There where two med rare, one was vary rare and the other one was med/ med well. Another steak was ordered med well and steak was well done. Flavor was good, but not what was ordered. Server was kind and offered to get new steaks, but we where hungry! Also, they are out of onions???? Amazing! Anyway, everything was filling.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Best meal of our vacation! Perfectly seasoned steaks and cinnamon butter for the rolls?! Yum! I'm glad the kids menu includes steak. I'm tired of offering my kid the typical chicken fingers, burgers, and mac n cheese.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

They were very quick to accommodate our large group. Food and drinks were good. I ordered my steak medium rare and it was very rare, I was full on the bread and sides so I took it to go and reheated it later at home and it was good. Nothing extraordinary here, but I would go back again.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We had not been to Brans in some time. We came back to good service and really good food. Restaurant is clean and had a good flow. The kids like all the TV's and my wife says the salads are great, she has ordered one every time we have come. Thank you for the updates we will come back again.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Brann's is either hit or miss. Service in the dining room is always bad. Waitresses all congregate and talk instead of work. Food orders are usually wrong. However, we have learned that if you sit in the bar it is a completely different story. For some reason our food comes out hotter, better and more accurate and the service is so much better. We love the outdoor seating, though the view is of the parking lot. Decent price for the food that you get.