“Holland Visit”

Dining options: Late Night
Georgia
“Holland Visit”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Oh my gosh, where do I begin? This place is awesome!! All sports decor and let me tell you...the best food ever!! Of course they are famous for their burgers but do not shy away from the fish sandwich!! We ate there 3 times during our short stay and each time was great. I even called my sister and told her she had to come out here and eat..which they did and loved it!!! Great staff...great food. On a friday night..beware as it is very busy and gets loud...lunch was not this way.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank jkhtm

Urbana, Illinois
“burger choices”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Great place if you like burger choices, they have some other things as well. It was close to our hotel so we walked there in the evening and it was quite busy. There were groups waiting but since it was two of us then we were seated right away. Our server seem very busy but was helpful and friendly. Two milkshakes, mac and cheese, one chicken club (w/gluten free bun) was around $30, I think most of the menu was a bit pricey but the food was good and everything served in a timely manner.

• Visited May 2014
Holland, Michigan
“Great burger choice”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Not your fast food place at all. Sit down, enjoy the staff and atmosphere, choose from 25+ varieties of burgers and other sandwiches! and be prepared to leave full. Ok fries, free refill drinks. The spicy burgers are the only ones I've tried on my 6 visits. This place gets crowded at noon in warmer weather and weekend nights. Before 5 or after 6:30 and you likely won't have to wait.

• Visited March 2014
Mtpleasant
“Awesome burgers!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Loved all of it! Burgers are big so be hungry! Service was great and I will go back when I am back in town! Glad I went there versus a chain restaurant!!

• Visited March 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Friday Night Fish Fry”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Where I grew uo a Friday Night Fish Fry was a must!! And I was not disappointed- the Yellow Perch were Great-. Good atmosphere had a little wait but it was well worth it. Will be back again!!

• Visited January 2014