“Great Burgers but....”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Overall, a good place for a burger and beer ... it is after all called Pub and Grub. Just don't expect a lot out of the rest of the menu
...I would not plan on having all that much else:
- The Pot Roast was very fatty with that fake brown gravy you might get out of a super market package. The burger was very good as was the garlic cheese bread (soaking with butter) and deep in cheese. Not particularly healthy but hot and very good if you like 'lots' of cheese. The fish (walleye) was disappointing given we were a few miles from lake Michigan and suggested as the 'better fish' to try there.
The pizza looked good,but we did not try this.

Um, prices kinda ok... but I would not recommend this other than the burgers.

There are newer reviews for Goog's Pub & Grub

Reviewed July 23, 2011

I don't understand what all the hoopla is about this place, and I am being very generous with an "average" rating. Hard to find anything healthy on the menu-- my daughter asked me why my whitefish was yellow (because it was COVERED with butter) & even the green beans have bacon in them. Mac & Cheese is Kraft (per our waitress) & everything else was just greasy. Dated decor, reminded me of a bar I worked in during the 80's. So many better places to dine in Holland. This place is fine if you are accustomed to eating at truckstops; otherwise, you might want to take a pass.

Reviewed June 21, 2011

We ate on 6/20/11. Fabulous burgers. Nice atmosphere. Good menu.

1  Thank Jim H
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Hands Down Best Burgers in Holland. Have never tried anything else....with Burgers so Good.

Reviewed August 20, 2010

Visited for the 1st time August 20th. We were seated immediately, although the restaurant was extremely busy. That didn't stop the food being great & the service being fantastic! Food was hot when it came, the server checked back for refills and to see how things were going. When we left, fully satisfied, the cars were parked all the way across the street in another parking lot. I would definitely go back again and recommend to everyone that wants great food, service, & value.

1  Thank Lorraina94