“Grand Haven Best Gyros!!!!”
Review of Mr. Kozaks

Mr. Kozaks
Ranked #32 of 241 Restaurants in Holland
Reviewed November 10, 2012

There is a location in Grand Haven at 38 Washington Avenue and they serve the best gyros. We were visiting on a Monday and stopped in for lunch and a few to take home too!. We no longer live in Michigan but this is definitely a place we love to stop and get a gyro!!! There were having a special on gyros that particular day and picked up some extras for later and for my parents!!!
A must stop for lunch!!!

1  Thank PJCUtah

Reviewed August 16, 2012

A gem in Holland, forget about all the high priced but relatively blah food choices and eat here. Gyros wrapped in Pita Bread along with Fries for around $6,- was fantastic. Friendly service, delicious food in a small space!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Everyone claims they have Chicago hot dogs, this place really does. I grew up in Chicago eating Vienna dogs (my preference over David Berg). If I close my eyes I would swear I was back in the city. The dogs are true Chicago dogs. The Gyros are fantastic and the beef sandwiches are good too. You don't have to go the city to get city food.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

First of all, this place is super tiny and believe it or not, they have a drive-thru window. I tried this place based on the reviews on TripAdvisor and I'm glad that I did. It was tasty and reasonably priced. I wouldn't say that it was amazing but it wasn't disappointing either.
If you're looking for something quick that isn't the usual drive-thru, check it out.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

This little "hole in the wall" type stand, has about 6 seats inside, but does a huge carry out and "picnic" style lunch business. The best Gyros. I could eat here everyday, if they had more seating! :)