“Hidden Gem!”

Ranked #50 of 232 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Thai Palace offer authentic Thai cuisine. We've maintained our top ten list on trip advisor for many years. We have been awarded 2008 minority business of the year by Holland Area Chamber of Commerce. Highly rated by our local and visitor customers. Thank you everyone for all your reviews. We appreciate your inputs and opinions. We promise to continue our best to service you. Thank you!
Jackson, MI
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Great Thai food...what a surprise! We went for dinner on a Sunday and had curry. Very mild and delicious! We will definitely be back for more.

“Surprising Thai joint”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I didn't have high expectations finding a Thai restaurant I liked around here, but I was pleasantly surprised by Thai Palace. I will go here again.

Detroit, Michigan
“Good food and friendly service”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Our 1st time trying Thai food. Waitress was very helpful, and we enjoyed the meal.

• Visited January 2012
Holland, Michigan
“Very good Thai Food”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We always enjoy the food here; my favorite is the Curry - I always ask to add heat. The wait staff is always helpful and we always feel that we get a good value here. Typically, I try new foods, but I'm stuck on the curry and have trouble ordering anything else.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank allen006
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Best Thai Food Ever!!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

We have been to Thai Palace about 4 times now. We live over two hours away, so when we can we try to get up to Holland to go to this restaurant. We discovered it in the Spring, and it has quickly become our favorite restaurant. I wish we had one closer! The staff is soooo friendly and helpful. The food is amazing. My daughters love the satay chicken and the Pad Thai and Pad Si Eew. My husband loves Pad Ga Pow (spicy). My favorite is the Kao Soy (Yellow curry bowl). You get a lot of food for the money, and the everything is so flavorfull! Plus, you can choose the proteins in most of the dishes, which includes tofu. It's a great place for vegetarians! You must try this place!

• Visited October 2011