“Not Usually a Sushi Fan, But They Have More than just Sushi -- Great Atmosphere”
Review of Mizu Sushi

Mizu Sushi
Ranked #22 of 263 Restaurants in Holland
Reviewed August 30, 2018

I've eaten there twice now. They have a wide variety of sushi and other dishes for those that aren't into Sushi that much. I had one of their Bento boxes and it was delicious. They also have a generous wine pour!

Very good service and a modern atmosphere. They also have some outdoor seating.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Had a business trip to the area and can't pass up the opportunity to try sushi. Food was fresh, service was good. I have a return trip later this year and will go again.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

I should have known better and stuck with Brewery food. Showed up at about 8-8.30pm, I as given a table outside at my request. Had multiple staff member walk by me for 5 or so minutes before I was noticed. There were only two tables outside and about 3 inside. Ordered a beer, gyozas and a dinner bento box all at once. The beer was warm, the Gyozas were cold, ok barely warm, but not hot. Miso soup was hot and just fine. Had to ask for water, napkin and chop sticks. Bento box was plentiful. The teriyaki salmon was cooked or tasted like it was cooked last week and re heated....it was warm. The sashimi and rolls, not sure what it was, was borderline. The tempura was fine. Overall, in hindsight should have gone to one of the three breweries in town. Waiter was nice and polite, but appeared to be a college student who would know what a cold can of beer should feel like and noticed his was warm and not served it.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We eat sushi a lot and the sushi here is amazing. Very fresh. We loved the food. The service on the other hand was terrible. The waitress didn’t bring us water, napkins, silverware, or plates without us asking for them. Never offered to refill our water during the meal. She seemed to be more concerned with her friends that showed up randomly on the outdoor patio. Also the table next to us sat dirty for almost our entire meal. Since we were sitting outside, it attracted a lot of flies. A bit gross.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere with outdoor seating. Very laid back and kid friendly (as is all of Holland). We split a handful of rolls and a bento box for dinner, which was huge. Ended up being way too much food but everything was great.