“Great food - great service”

Crazy Horse Steak House Saloon
Ranked #5 of 232 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Holland, Michigan
“Great food - great service”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

It's always busy for a reason. Good value, good food & staff who care. I've lived here for 28 years and really didn't start eating there regularly until a couple of years ago. Tough to beat. The sizzler is great as are the salads. Starting to serve craft beer as well.

• Visited May 2014

• Polish first
“Our favorite restaurant in Holland”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I love the salmon bake my husband loves steak and they serve the best of both there! I think they serve the best salmon I have ever had anywhere! I am not a big meat eater but love seafood where as my husband is allergic to shellfish and orders his steak rare which a lot of places can never get rate right this place has all our favorites even our daughter she likes the chicken strips!

Dayton, Ohio, United States
“Great Prime Rib”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

A group of us went here 2 weeks ago. Great service, reasonable prices and one of the top 3 prime ribs I have ever had. Dessert was a nice surprise also.

• Visited June 2014
Holland, Michigan
“so-so...”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Several years ago we would have considered Crazy Horse one of the top restaurants in Holland. (A favorite item then, 'Gorgonzola Cherry Chicken Salad')

Last week our experience was much different: "grilled chicken" was horrible. Tasted pre-packaged, as if it were soaked in a brine, including gristle. Two bites made me sick to my stomach... thankfully our waitress took that dinner off the bill. The other dinners were 'okay', but nothing special. (very stale tortilla chips) Their famous home-made bread rolls and garlic butter have turned into so-so rolls with plain margarine...

On the other hand, the atmosphere is warm and welcoming. Crazy Horse helps with several fund raisers; customers pin dollar bills to the walls. My children love to fold their donations into creative origami shapes, and pin them up!

Our conclusion: the best choice in a steak house/saloon would probably be steak & booze, for which Crazy Horses' prices are on the higher end. Not a place I'd consider good for my family.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank SafariVista
“Great experience!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

The staff was friendly, the food was delicious and we were able to make a reservation for our family of 6 and it worked out perfectly. They allowed us to bring in a birthday cake for our son. The server was great with our kids and the kids meals were generous portions. They brought us fresh, hot rolls right away and we didn't have to wait long for our food at all. They had dollars pinned all over the restaurant to raise money for a needy family in the area...we thought that was really cool. We'll definitely eat there again when we are in town!