“Fantastic!”

Veldheer Tulip Garden
Ranked #10 of 60 things to do in Holland
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We wish we could have had more disposable funds...we had to be selective in choosing souvenirs to take home to family and friends.

1  Thank kathielee
There are newer reviews for Veldheer Tulip Garden

Reviewed November 18, 2013

First of all, this was my first visit and may just be a regular trip based on my experience. I was able to purchase all colors of tulips and varieties. The store clerk was wonderful, knowledgeable, and made this visit special. I explained I was a rookie and she took her time to explain every thing and also talked about what to expect in May 2014. I cannot wait to see my orange tulips this spring!

1  Thank gwkelley
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I felt like a kid in a candy store picking out and purchasing tulips bulbs. I thought I wouldn't have a large selection in July but there were plenty of bins of tulips to choose from. Each bin had a picture of the tulip so you are able to pick and choose by color and type. I didn't take any tour so I can't speak to that but a great place to shop for bulbs. I can't wait to plant them and I can't wait to see how pretty they look in the Spring.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

When the tulips are blooming, this is a great display of tulips If they are not blooming, it is not worth the time to drive out there. Tulips last about three weeks and are highly dependent on weather. If you are not familiar with their seasonality, it is best to call ahead. They do have many varieties of tulip bulbs for sale. It is one of the few places in United States where they make wooden shoes using Traditional carving methods.

1  Thank mauchtu
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This attraction is more to the north of town and nowhere near downtown Holland. It's one of the reasons why its so great to visit because you're taken out of the busy downtown area and move to a more relaxed area.

Go early, try to make the prime bloom time of late April to late May and take in the amazing colors.

You can even buy bulbs or order bulbs for the next year. Visit both gift shops as well :)

1  Thank Leigh B