“The Food is authentic Mexican and awesome”
Review of SU Casa - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
SU Casa
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Holland, MI
“The Food is authentic Mexican and awesome”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I went to Su Casa and loved it. Yes, I admit that you have to walk through their store to get to the restaurant and it maybe is not the best decorated. However, the food was great and service was awesome. They checked with us at least four or five times. Also, they had a gentleman singing and he came and seranaded us. :-) It was king of fun! There are better atmosphere and ambience at other restaurants but this one is worth it all around to us!

• Visited May 2014

Holland
“Maybe ??”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Not a place I will send my friends too, not very well laid out for the handicapped, seating is behind the store. Restaurant is not very clean service was just Ok. Food was cold had no flavor and not priced the same as the menu. Salsa and chips were homemade and were good with their pickled carrots. There is a lot of work needed to make this place be successful, there are a lot of Mexican Restaurants in Holland that are a lot better.2/12/14

• Visited February 2014