“Lunch”
Review of Jonny G's Grill - CLOSED

Jonny G's Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: We serve a wide variety of 1/2 pound burgers, quesadillas and thin crust pizzas. Come enjoy our comfort food in a comfortable atmosphere. Welcome to Jonny G's
“Lunch”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I had the roasted chicken wrap and it tasted like a hot dog, opened up and it and deli chicken meat instead of roasted chicken, food was hot, service was good. Food just was ok. Not some place ill visit any time soon.

“Yummy wraps and pizza”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We went here recently for the first time and were very impressed. We had the pizza and the chicken wraps. The food came out quickly and it was tasty. I'm interested to go back and see what other good food they have.

• Visited June 2014
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

This is a casual spot to eat. The food is excellent and prepared by Jon. The entrée's consist of burgers, thin crust pizza, c aside as and gourmet salads. The atmosphere is very clean and we'll appointed. It is a very good place to eat.

Holland, Michigan
“Great new non-chain with Great Food!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

This is a relatively small place on Holland's south side with a nice vibe inside, and an experienced chef who has launched off on his own with this restaurant. We have now been there several times for dinner and come away very pleased with the food, the service, and the atmosphere. There are maybe 10 tables with many TVs scattered around. The menu is big on sandwiches, quesadillas, and pizzas. I have tried one of each and loved each one. Very generous servings of very creative flavor combinations. This is becoming a new favorite in Holland, MI!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank JTPMI
Holland, Michigan
“One of the Best Little Diners......”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

As many local residents know, this property has changed hands a couple times over the last few years. Let's hope this stops NOW! I ate there today for the first time as "Jonny G's Grill", they have only been open a few weeks. It was Awesome!

The menu was a good "Diner" menu focusing on a page of Burgers, a page of Quesadilla's and a page of Pizza's. They also had the assortment of other appetizers, soups, salads and sandwiches as well as a "Special of the Day."

I had the Nacho's and Jonny's Favorite Burger with Fries... thinking.... let's see how they do with two "mainstay's". This place just usurped my longstanding "favorite Nacho's in town"!! The burger and fries were perfectly done as well, fresh buns, Angus beef.... a great Diner Burger.

This will become one of my main lunch stops and place to take the family on the Southside when we need a break from cooking!! The "boys" will love the burgers and the "girls" will love the quesadilla's I'm positive.

The selfish part of me doesn't want this place to get too well known, as I can forsee a line to get a table it is that good.

• Visited November 2013