“Some of the best pizza!!”

Village Inn Pizza Parlor
Ranked #78 of 236 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Have tried most if not all the pizza joints in the Holland area---this is in the top 3 ! Always hot, thin crust is indeed thin, toppings are decent and it does taste fresh! The Taco pizza is good..but the tomatoe/lettuce on top doesn't stay cool & crisp when you do carry out. So--this one is best dine-in.
Have had their pizza 4 times...Yes I am coming back!

There are newer reviews for Village Inn Pizza Parlor

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I ordered a wet burrito delivery. Was told it would be 45 min. well an hour goes by nothing so i call they say it is on its way. 20 later i call and am told there was a mix up it was set for pick up. so they claim to set it back for delivery 30min go by nothing"i live about a 5 min drive from VI but wife had car at work". so i call back and speak with manger and was told that delivery driver was at my home and he herd me talking on the phone but i was only on the phone when calling vi and my bedroom window overlooks the door to my home after words with the manager and her refusing to let me pick my order up she claims to have made me new one to be sent a new driver arrives at my home where i meet him at the door argues with me saying the other driver was at my home 3 times and walks away mumbling not to mention my food tasted as if microwaved. i have been a regular of vi since 2002 both delivery and a bar patron. I am for sure never ordering from this establishment again

1  Thank ThebitterTruth2013
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stopped in for a pizza during the Friday night rush. A bit too noisy in the bar area so we sat in the dining room. Service was a bit slow but we expected that for arriving when we did. Very good pizza with the hand tossed crust...has garlic butter & parmesan on it! Looking forward to trying something new on our next visit!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Maybe I eat too much, but the post pizza buffet experience always leaves my stomach a wee bit queazy.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My wife and I were in for dinner around 5 this saturday evening, we are somewhat regular customers and usually are very happy with our experience. Thankfully our children were not with us this evening because we witnessed the most disgusting behaviour we have ever seen towards a server. The man seated next to us at the bar.was harrassing the female bartender, calling her names which are unprintable, and then offered the other bartender $100 to pour gas on her. Not sure why none of the men working did not remove this person, if it was cowardness or if this is how Village Inn thinks their female employees should be treated. It was out in the open, male employees witnessed it, and it was female customers who stood up for the employee, not the male staff. All said, my wife and I have decided to never go back to Village Inn and will be telling all our friends to take their business elsewhere.