“GREAT PIZZA”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“GREAT PIZZA”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We love their PIZZA, it has the right amount of sauce and also the toppings. They have other things -like wet burritos, with beans but you can also order it without.

They will deliver also.

Visited October 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I love the food there. I have not tried the pizza there but I hear it is very good. It is definitely a place I consider trying.

Visited August 2012
Michigan
“Chicken Alfredo pizza well worth the cost!”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I love trying chicken alfredo pizzas and other similar types of pizza and this was one of the best I've had. My husband puts up with this but doesn't always like it, he loved this pizza! We got take out so I can't speak for the service of the restaurant but the wait time was average of any takeout place. I would love to get that pizza again when we're back in the area!

• Visited June 2012
Holland, Michigan
“Get your great food to go”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The food is very good. Pizzas are fresh, well-topped and very good. Burritos and chicken dishes are also quite tasty and ample portions. The service is absolutely wretched. You will wait at least 10 minutes to see your server, another 10 for her to get your drinks, and another 15 to get the food. The bar is actually worse; order two drinks at a time and you might only go dry for 15 minutes instead of the usual 30. You can tell this was a smoking haven until the law changed and smoke aura still lingers.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We visited Holland State Park last week on vacation and while heading back to Saugatuck, we decided to stop in for dinner. We had never heard of the place, but my husband is always up to trying pizza and I was in the mood for a salad, Yup! It was great! Waitress was great, food was excellent and if we are ever in the area , we would stop in again!

• Visited June 2012