“A Little Disappointed”

Steak & Shake
Ranked #176 of 232 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Green Bay
“A Little Disappointed”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our first order of food came promptly, but then we ordered shakes for dessert, and it took forever. By then it was around 2pm, and the restaurant wasn't that busy, so we aren't sure why that happened. We did receive "Happy Hour" pricing, which was great, but my chocolate shake tasted too artificial, and I couldn't finish it. My burger was OK.

Visited August 2013

“No attention paid to well-paying customers.”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Besides the fact it took 20 minutes to get seated, no one spoke to my party until we left our seats to leave the establishment. It was outrageous that no one took any order whatsoever. When approached as we left, a waiter said he would have been with us. He could have said he would take our order at that time, but instead let us walk out. This experience turned myself and my party off from ever giving our service again.

Canal Winchester, Ohio
“Fast service and food at an inexpensive price!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Love their milkshakes and the spagetti/chili combo---also prices are great!

Visited June 2012
michigan
“Good Burgers, Reasonable Price”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

With the coupons we find in almost every Sunday paper, great value.

Visited May 2012
Battle Creek, Michigan
“Fast and Good”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Typical Steak and Shake. Close to hotel. Told server I was in a hurry (had to get back to COnference) and they obliged. Waited on me quickly, served me quickly. No complaints.

Visited March 2012