I was pleased with this hotel. Despite the fact it was a little bit far from Hope's campus, it was very reasonable and quite a value. The room was comfortable for two and clean. The breakfast was the average muffins, bagels, cereal, make your own waffles, fruit, yogurt, coffee and tea. Plenty to eat. The breakfast area was small however. Get there early and you have it to yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Microtel Inn And Suites, a Holland hotel near downtown and Nelis Dutch Village. The Microtel Inn And Suites hotel is conveniently located on U.S. Highway 31, minutes from businesses like Johnson Controls, 7-UP, Haworth Inc. North American Headquarters, RR Donnelley and an industrial park. This Holland, MI hotel is one mile from Nelis Dutch Village family theme park, the annual Tulip Time Festival and many Lake Michigan beaches. Windmill Island, featuring a 240-year-old working Dutch mill, Hope College and downtown Holland are less than one mile from this Michigan hotel. Enjoy recreational activities in the surrounding areas of Allegan, South Haven, Grand Haven, Saugatuck and Zeeland.Our property features free Local and Long Distance calling within the Continental U.S., Free WIFI throughout and a Free Continental Breakfast. We also feature an on site Guest Laundry for your home away from home needs. Pets are welcome for a nightly 15 Dollar fee per pet with a maximum of 2 pets per room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Holland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Holland
- Microtel Inn & Suites Holland Hotel Holland
- Microtel Holland
- Holland Microtel