“title my review”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Holland
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Holland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Dearborn
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I am highly allergic to incsect bites and while using the restroom in my room some biting ants crawled onto my paints. While resting in bed I started to have sharp pain in my leg and then labored breathing. I noticed that a single ant had bit me twice. I usually carry an epi pen, but Benadril did the trick. Manager sprayed the bathroom to kill the ants.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

MicrotelHolland, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Holland, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
I am really sorry you weren't completely happy with your stay, I have addressed maintenance of the issue, and it's been taken care of; I hope you give us another chance next time you're in the Holland area.
Best regards.
Microtel Holland
Wichita
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Excellent service and clean rooms. From initial phone call to first time opening my rooms door to breakfast to check out everything was professional and clean. Love Microtels! Just Wish there was more everywhere I traveled.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Spencer R
MicrotelHolland, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Holland, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
First of all, I would like to say that we really appreciate a good review like yours, it fills us with joy to know that you were completely satisfied with your stay at our hotel, we certainly do feel really happy knowing that you liked our rooms, that you enjoyed our breakfast, and most important of all that you found us professional and clean.
Thank you, and we hope to see you next time you're in the area
Best regards.
Microtel Holland.
Forest Park
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Third time we have stayed at this property. Just a trouble free stay. Easy to get to from I-196 and good food nearby. Minutes to downtown Holland or Hope College.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Georgine M
I wanted to thank you for choosing us every time you're in the area, that must mean we're doing something right
We hope to see you soon,
Microtel Holland.