“Unique Pizza - a local favorite”
Review of Fricano's Too

Fricano's Too
Ranked #66 of 236 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Zeeland, MI
“Unique Pizza - a local favorite”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

OK, the pizza, very good! It's a little different than you'll be use to, but it's really good flavor. The grease sits right on top all glistening, so if your stomach is weak, dab with a napkin first. Extremely thin crust and a spice that is added to give it the great flavor. BTW - all they serve is pizza, no salads, no appetizers just pizza.

Where they miss is how long it takes you to get your pizza! You can even tell the waitstaff doesn't know what to tell you, all they can do is apologize. The waitstaff does an excellant job of trying to keep you happy, but if they're busy, you could wait awhile for that pizza! The other miss is just how old the interior decorating is. Could use a spruce up, but honestly, we locals may not know what to do if they changed it. haha

Keep in mind the thin crust when you order. One pizza only serves 2 people, if you're normally hungry. I know many people that can eat one whole pizza to themselves, so make sure you order enough! You won't want to wait for another (again, only if they're busy, if it's not swamped, the wait will be "normal")

Visited August 2012

West Michigan
“best pizza I've ever eaten!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

I have lived in holland for about 10 years now, I don't know how I've never tried this place. My wife suggested it about 3 weeks ago, and we have ordered here twice now. It is going to be hard to go back to any other type of pizza joint. I hear it is a love or hate type of pizza but I definitely love this place!

Michigan
“Great pizza and great atmosphere”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I read the reviews regarding unfriendly wait staff. We had a very friendly waitress and she was very patient with my father. The menu is limited to just pizza but most people know that going in. The place is MUCH cleaner than Grand Haven and there is air conditioning.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank JBBTraveler
Bisbee, Arizona
“tasty thin crust pizza reasonably priced”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I enjoy going here because I like thin crust pizza and it is consistenly good. I would prefer not having saucer sized paper plates, but if that keeps the prices down I can deal with it. Topping selection is very limited, but since I like pepperoni and mushroom pizza I am happy. Wish they offered onions, but they don't. Alcohol selection is very limited. Don't ask for anything top shelf because they don't have it. If you are okay with just having a cold beer you will be fine. Nothing fancy, but the pizza is definitely good.

• Visited June 2012
Dearborn, Michigan
“Great Pizza,surly staff”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stay in Holland every summer and are always eating out. The pizza here is great- not a huge variety of toppings just the basics- but very very good. I suggest carry out. It is cash only and the waitstaff is something else.

• Visited February 2012