“best pizza I've ever eaten!”
Review of Fricano's Too

Fricano's Too
Ranked #70 of 236 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

I have lived in holland for about 10 years now, I don't know how I've never tried this place. My wife suggested it about 3 weeks ago, and we have ordered here twice now. It is going to be hard to go back to any other type of pizza joint. I hear it is a love or hate type of pizza but I definitely love this place!

There are newer reviews for Fricano's Too

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I read the reviews regarding unfriendly wait staff. We had a very friendly waitress and she was very patient with my father. The menu is limited to just pizza but most people know that going in. The place is MUCH cleaner than Grand Haven and there is air conditioning.

1  Thank JBBTraveler
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I enjoy going here because I like thin crust pizza and it is consistenly good. I would prefer not having saucer sized paper plates, but if that keeps the prices down I can deal with it. Topping selection is very limited, but since I like pepperoni and mushroom pizza I am happy. Wish they offered onions, but they don't. Alcohol selection is very limited. Don't ask for anything top shelf because they don't have it. If you are okay with just having a cold beer you will be fine. Nothing fancy, but the pizza is definitely good.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stay in Holland every summer and are always eating out. The pizza here is great- not a huge variety of toppings just the basics- but very very good. I suggest carry out. It is cash only and the waitstaff is something else.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

My husband loves this place. I do not see what the big draw is. No menu, no salads, no, no, no. That's all you hear there. They have sausage, pepperoni, green peppers, canned mushrooms and anchovies. That's it. Bon appetit!