“You'll love it or hate it - I love it; its about the cheese!”
Review of Fricano's Too

Fricano's Too
Ranked #67 of 234 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Holland, Michigan
“You'll love it or hate it - I love it; its about the cheese!”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Fricano's is all about the pizza. They are busy because it is unique and there is nowhere else to find something like it. The main difference is the Provolone cheese. When Provolone is melted, it becomes oily, which is why some think this pizza is greasy. There are very few toppings, but few are required - its about the taste of the Provolone cheese.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank allen006

“Don't go!”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Aside from the pizza taking entirely too long to get to the table (which shouldn't happen for something that thin), it was very greasy and not very tasty. The only positive remark is that the toppings are good and seem fresh. Like other reviewers, we were told we could not get parm on the tables b/c it's already in the pizza. WHAT?!?! Also, only 5 toppings to choose from. Their website even seems to boast about not offering onions (though many have requested them) b/c their pizza only needs 5 ingredients to be perfect. With that logic, maybe they shouldn't offer any toppings if the pizza is so perfect. I am baffled why anyone would eat here more than once.

• Visited August 2011
“My wife is from Michigan and everytime we visit her family, I beg to go here!”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

The Pizza is totally different than any other that I've had. Why mess with perfection by adding more toppings and side dishes?! Thats crazy talk, can't wait to eat there again with my BEAUTIFUL Wife! Next time I will bring hot sauce from home, I like things spicy!

Fennville, Michigan
“Greasy cardboard with exceptionally rude staff”
Reviewed June 7, 2011

We were advised that it was either a "love it" or "hate it" restaurant. We hated it more than any restaurant we have ever been to. Sometimes a waiter or waitress might just have a bad day, but our waitress was more than a little rude. The cashier was even more rude! Her only words were "We don't take credit!" I have eaten a lot of different types of pizza at different restaurants, and I can honestly say this was the worst meal I have had. Very, very thin, exceptionally greasy. Thankfully, only $10 for an eight slice cardboard pizza. The shiny grease on top apparently wasn't an extra charge. We will not be back, but wish I would have gotten a more thorough review before wasting our time and money here.

2 Thank TommyHug
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Super thin crust pizza!”
Reviewed June 1, 2011

We were walking around town looking for some place to eat at 8 at night and this place had a line and was packed inside with locals. The other restaurants we passed were pretty empty, so we thought we would try Fricano's Too even though there was a 15 minute wait. We were surprised by the same menu card but we love pizza, so it was perfect for us. We tried one pepperoni and one sausage. Both were excellent. My husband got two beers and are total was around $26. We both had two pieces for the next day. Would visit next time we are in town.

• Visited May 2011