“Beer & Games”

Our Brewing Company
Ranked #33 of 263 Restaurants in Holland
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Great partnership with Crust 54 down the street. We were able to order/eat pizza in the bar. Pizza and beer go together. Only food in Our Brewing is popcorn. Flight was a great deal - 6 pours for $8. Fun casual place to hang out with friends especially if you like table games as they provide several.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

There is a great 80s theme in the bar with He-Man figurines and Transformers! The beer was pretty tasty; you get popcorn to eat if you want; no other food. Nice atmosphere!

Reviewed May 6, 2018

We were visiting Holland for the tulip festival this weekend and the town was packed! Hope College was holding commencement as well. We were looking to have a beer and relax for a few minutes Saturday afternoon, and there was a long wait at the other pubs and restaurants. We stumbled into the most unpretentious, friendly pub we could possibly imagine.They were plenty busy, but we managed to make it to the counter to order a beer. That is "how they work"...order at the counter, find a place to sit and get yourself some popcorn. It case that wasn't perfect enough for us, they offered 50% discount on beer for vets! You just can't beat this place! We were perfectly satisfied with our summer shandy and a hand full of popcorn!

Reviewed July 26, 2017

I went here with friends. I didn't know what to expect, but my friends assured me that I would like it, and I did.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

This is what I think of when a homebrewer steps up his/her game and pursues their dream. I really enjoyed the pub. Had some good conversation with the customers and owner. I had one of their IPA's and it was very good. I think the day we were there, they were serving 6 or 7 different beers. No food is served but you can bring your own in.
They do have popcorn machine and a patio out back.