“The Good Earth is Just That.”
Review of The Good Earth

The Good Earth
Ranked #22 of 276 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Home made food on location from the good earth. It's a casual setting in downtown Holland. It's a premiere place to meet friends.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I happened upon this place and very glad I did! Great food! I had the Olive Oyul (?) It was very good! It came with a delicious pasta side. I met the owner and had a nice chat with her. She is very proud of her town, as she should be. I would definitely recommend this place!! Has outside seating.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I go to Good Earth fairly frequently whenever I am in the downtown area, and I am never disappointed! The staff is always friendly and helpful, food is always extremely well-prepared and tasty. The menu offers tons of delicious selections, many of which I have yet to try. The place itself has great parking, overall a relaxing ambiance and wonderful place to stop for cheap, amazing food.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

I used to get the delicious “everything” bagel here when I lived in Holland years ago. I was tempted to have one today, but Keto, lol.

I ordered the egg casserole with bacon, tomato and cheddar. It looks unimpressive - little spongelike cubes of canary-yellow egg with what looked like too-little bacon and cheese. But I dug in, and it was *delicious.* great coffee too.

The service is a little weird, and there are a thousand noisy blonde children running around with what seems like zero parental control (not the restaurant’s doing. I guess this aspect of Holland life has not changed, lol).

Be sure to look up at the beautiful tin ceiling!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Eight family members , children through grandparents, stopped here during the Tulip Festival. There are so many choices of sandwiches, soups, breakfast... it was hard to choose. Everyone got something different, and all rated their sandwiches as tasty. All those that got coffee agreed it was quite good. The food came out quickly, after you order at the counter, staff come out with your order, calling out your name. It was busy, but the employees were all cheerful and welcoming. It was a nice little place to grab a bite after a day of walking.

Date of visit: May 2018