“Great Coffee and service”

Lemonjello's Coffee
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Holland
Description: Eco Friendly Coffee Shop and Bakery in downtown Holland, MI serving coffee roasted by Madcap Coffee Company.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is a great little coffee joint...the coffee is tasty for those who appreciate quality...the bakery is good as a side snack with the coffee. The service was wonderful...friendly faces and smiles and super helpful.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I ordered an iced coffee, the guy emptied the big jug of it and I had the bottom sludge! I tasted awful and went straight in the trash! Would never go back

1  Thank caroljoyj
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My wife and I visited Lemonjello's on our way up to northern Michigan, and actually made a detour off the highway just to find her some gluten-free baked goods that she could have with her coffee. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality and selection of items on the menu.

Most of the time, somewhere that claims to offer gluten-free items either a) sells them pre-packaged, b) has one muffin or cookie on offer, or c) all of the above. At Lemonjello's the selection of g-free items matched that of their regular offering. I tried and enjoyed the gluten-free and gluten-y items and would recommend them. The prices were also fair and didn't seem marked up just for the sake of doing so.

We also ordered a couple of cappuccinos and loved them. As other reviewers have mentioned, it was clear that the staff prides itself on the quality of the items they sell and the atmosphere they create. If we're on our way back through the area and they're open, we plan to make a point of returning to Lemonjello's.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

They recycle EVERYTHING. offer vegan options for muffins and cookies and many different coffees and smoothies. A local hot spot.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stopped by this local coffeehouse after being intrigued by the name. This coffeehouse is located close to the downtown area where there are a lot of little shops and restaurants. It was a warm day and one of the advertised specials was a "raspberry swell" chai. It came on ice and was cool and refreshing. I also tried the "johnny bar" which is a homemade granola bar. Again, the staff shows great creativity in their menu options; it was delicious. The staff behind the counter are very courteous and work together well. I only had to wait a few seconds for my drink. Will definitely stop by when I'm in the area again.