“Fun, affordable family activity”

Macatawa Boat House
Ranked #4 of 18 Tours in Holland
More attraction details
Owner description: Macatawa Boat House rents Stand Up Paddle Boards, Kayaks, and Canoes. We are located on Lake Macatawa at the entrance to the Holland State Park. ----- Directions: Take Ottawa Beach Road West toward Holland State Park. We are just past Ottawa Beach Inn Restaurant on the left side of the road.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband, 10 year old son, 12 year old daughter and I camped at Holland State Park for a long weekend last summer. We decided to rent kayaks from Macatawa Boat House one afternoon. Once we got there my husband and daughter saw another family try Stand Up Paddle Boarding and thought they'd try it as well. My son and I rented a tandem kayak. The rental area is located on Lake Macatawa which is connected to Lake Michigan by a channel. Once my husband and daughter felt comfortable on their Stand Up Paddle Boards we decided to head towards Lake Michigan. We made it almost all the way to the lighthouse before we turned around and headed back. What a fun, affordable way to spend a couple of hours on the lake!

1  Thank Mary d

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Such a great little business on beautiful Lake Macatawa! Everyone was so helpful! We had never done SUP and they took the time to show us. We went back multiple times to kayak and canoe as well! Can't wait to go again this summer!

2  Thank Lezliedorn