“5 Star Dive Bar” 5 of 5 bubbles

Itty Bitty Bar
Ranked #20 of 229 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Itty Bitty Bar is your local 5-star dive bar. We are a great place to meet up with friends or to make some new ones!
Holland, Michigan
“5 Star Dive Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

My title is something I read on their website - walk in and you'll have low expectations, but the food is amazing! I love fish, so the fish tacos are a favorite, and the Fish and Chips may be the best in town. We take friends here, and they are always impressed. It feels like you walked into a pub, but they hired a chef from a really fine restaurant. Servers are attentive and helpful. Very relaxed atmosphere.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank allen006

Holland, Michigan
“Best restaurant in Holland, MI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

The chef here is great!!! The hangar steak is fantastic and the nightly specials are to die for. Doesn't look like much from the outside, but do not let that fool you. They call it the Five Star Dive Bar. I would highly recommend it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 1977PatJ
Byron Center, MI
“Great find in Holland”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

This bar was recommended to me by a friend who raved about the food quality. Her review was spot on.

We started out with the Beer Dip. It's really a cheese dip and was quite delicious. Only negative was that the tortilla chips were burnt. The bread that accompanied this was very good.

I had the Hanger Steak and the presentation, sauce & potatoes were excellent. One of the best steaks I have ever had. Next time I visit I will order this again.

My wife had the meatloaf. It came wrapped with bacon and mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes were coarse and not creamy but overall it was still good.

My mother-in-law had the Fried Chicken on a roll and thought itwas very good.

Price was very reasonable and our server was attentive. A couple of drawbacks.

It took 30 minutes before we got our meal. Even though the food is cooked to order, it should have only taken 20 minutes (place was not crowded). Because there is outdoor seating right next door, there were many flies.

Despite this, I would still recommend eating here.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank GreggMS
“Unique menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went for early Sunday dinner with my mom and sisters. Great menu selection with tasty food. Very good service.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jennifer S
Caledonia, Michigan
“Not what you would expect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

This bar is about 8 years in business in a strip mall. They have a very different menu, and the food we have tried was very good. On the way to the LAke Michigan beach, it gets busy.

Visited August 2012