“Consistantly good.”

El Rancho
Ranked #62 of 239 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Have eaten here many times and the food and service are always good. Addition of outdoor patio is a plus.

1  Thank Jabpo22

Reviewed February 21, 2013

lunch or Dinner that you can save money on. Great food cold drinks fast service. I have been there many times never a disapointment.

1  Thank Dave M
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Mexican food is not my first choice, so it took us five years before we visited El Rancho for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised. Decor is for my taste too overwhelming, but I have seen worse places. Service was good and fast both times. Huge menu with all kind of combinations. Very reaonable lunch menu prizes. Dinner prizes are average. Liked the fresh tasting salsa and chips (I like silantro). The fajitas were very tasty, beans and rice average. Pico de gallo was good and I also liked the guacamole. The second time around I had a #12, Beef burrito (not very exciting), Chile relleno (liked it very much). Authentic? I don't want to venture there. Had Mexican food on both sides of the border and the variations in preparation varied here and there. Bottom line: I liked it and will visit El Rancho again.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Went on a very busy night but was seated right away. The free chips and salsa were very good, especially the salsa. Mild, but hot sauce was on the table to heat it up.

Food had good flavor and not too salty. Had chorizo tacos and even though the presentation was underwhelming, the taste was fine, along with the pico de gallo. All the food tasted fresh, the service was quick if not particularly attentive. Strong, vibrant Mexican decor in a strip mall setting.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

The enchiladas I ordered were fresh tasting and filling with the right amount of sauce and cheese. Chips and salsa were excellent. The atmosphere very festive and colorful. Although the carpet looked like it needed a cleaning and the wait staff wasn't too friendly I'll most likely visit again.