See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 3, 2009

Our keys to the room would not open the door, so an employee told us to leave for a while, leave the room unlocked and he would change the battery. We did NOT leave our room unlocked, but lock was not fixed when we returned. Told us to wait in that room while another was being "cleaned". My daughter and I used disinfectant wipes on the table, the sink, counter, stool, tub and bath floor. The wipes were filthy. Carpet was badly worn and dirty.

Date of stay: May 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank dissatisfied50
Reviewed March 10, 2009

This place puts the Econo in Econo Lodge. If you didn't like the HBO selections, the TV had little else to offer. No decent cable channels available. The breakfast was very poor; half a loaf of white bread, 3 cinnamon bscts, limited, limited, limited.

We knew coming in this was a basic place based on the rates, but this was our worst Econo Lodge experience. The first room had a broken toilet, so we had to move. Desk clerk was friendly and competent, and apologized for the room problem; I know that she had no control of the things we disliked. This was not a good value for the money.

I don't normally respond to review requests, as I think a lot of them are overly critical, but this one reached our limits. We had many years of traveling where Motel 6's and Super 8's were all that fit the budget, so I don't think we're overly picky about places, but . . ..

Date of stay: March 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lewis_und_Clark
Reviewed August 18, 2008

For starters it was a good thing I was using a FF Discount or I never would have stayed here.. Breakfast was cheap. Room sucked and I had an Emergency that had come up after 3pm and they would not let me out of my Reservation, it sure was a good thing the person did not pass away!!!!!!! I would not recommend anyone staying here again!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank beartrax
Reviewed May 8, 2008

We were in town for Tulip Time and needed a basic room for 2 nights. Well, that is just what this property is. We had a room on the first floor around the back #114. 2 beds, different sizes, maybe one was a full and the other a twin and 1/2. the heater/airconditioner unit below the window was sooo fithy I didn't want to look down inside. Our rate was 74.60 per night without taxes. We ate next door and the Boston Market (so so)for dinner and the Wooden Shoe for breakfast.(good). the front desk was courteous. Totally no frills anywhere.

Date of stay: May 2008
1  Thank 102tapster
Reviewed February 28, 2008

There are not a lot of cheap lodging choices in this area. We had business in the area and just needed a place to sleep.
That's about all it is - a place to sleep.
Noisy, run-down, dark and creepy.

Date of stay: November 2007