“Outstanding food, service, atmosphere and value”

Deboer Bakkerij & Dutch Brothers Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 239 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is a wonderful restaurant for brunch or lunch.
The quantity of food is quite generous so you need to be hungry.
I had the Dutch pancake with fresh fruit. It was so big I couldn't finish it. The service was outstanding. The variety of items was excellent. I couldn't decide what to choose.
The bakery area was wonderful and the prices were reasonable.
I went downtown later and they had lovely bakeries but the prices were quite high.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food is excellent. Last visit, I was not as hungry, but I got a pig in the blanket, a dutch item, not like regular pig in blankets. English muffin and egg for a very reasonable price. The others in our party had the corned beef hash which is enough for 2 people and waffle. Also, check out the bakery. Their rusk buns are yummy, as are their regular hamburg buns. They have lots of breads and pastries. And also try the banket which is a almond filled pastry.

1  Thank rovidesis2
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I ate here with my children. We went late morning during Tulip Festival and only had to wait a few minutes to be seated. Our order was taken quickly and delivered accurately. Food was delicious, service was great and loved the atmosphere. If you are in the area this is a must stop.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Literally went there for 3 meals. There is no mistaking that there care and time put into every plate of food they put on the table. Home-made family recipes that took us back to Grandma's table.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

In a 3 day visit, we had three meals here. It was that good! The entire staff was friendly and the food is traditional and all homemade. There is something on the menu for everyone. They are only open for breakfast and lunch, DO NOT leave without taking home some baked goods. The chocolate chip bread was fantastic!