“My husband said best biscuit and gravy he's ever had.”

Deboer Bakkerij & Dutch Brothers Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 241 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I thought the atmosphere was nice. My husband got biscuits and gravy he said they were the best he's ever had. I had opas cornedbeef hash wich was also dilicious. My kids got pancakes witch they could have shared. It said three cakes I was expecting the normal kid size cakes but they were quit big. Every thing was good and portions were generous.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

What a neat place...wish they had room to double the seating capacity...but worth the wait. We ended up grabbing seats at the bar which was great as we had ordered carry-out and planned on just sitting on the sidewalk to eat! (Yes it's that good). I had their famous omelet (I forget the name but its their main one) and she had biscuit and gravy (light and fluffy almost more like a cake). Both were excellent but we both saw the people next to us eating the banana with nuts French toast and huge pancakes and decided those looked awesome too (they ate every bite of it...so it's obviously amazing too)! We were told the breads sell out very early in the morning so don't expect to get those unless you are watching the sunrise!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The food was good. The wait was the problem. We had a party of 9. We waited 55 minutes. we were told 35 minutes. When we inquired about how much more time we had to wait after 40 minutes of waiting we were told we had to wait for the other large party to leave. We looked at that large party and they JUST got their food. We asked if there was another area to sit a large party. After another 15 minutes finally we got to sit down. They only have one place to sit a large party? We saw smaller party after smaller party be seated before us. We should have been told there was only one area for large parties to sit. The food was good even after the sour taste of the wait time. I wouldn't wait 50 minutes for it though. If you have a large party I suggest you break up into smaller groups and sit separately.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We were lucky enough to choose this place for breakfast. Food was great, fast and hot. We also picked up a few bakery items for the road, it was also goooood.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

The blueberry pancakes were fantastic. The eggs and bacon were done well. Descent coffee. The made on site doughnuts and pastries are fantastic