“Great breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is THE place for breakfast in Holland. Get there early because soon after opening the line will be snaking out the door! Nice atmosphere, amazing staff and service and the menu is full of good old fashioned breakfast choices. Kids are made to feel very welcome.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank kaycbn

Michigan
“Best darn bakery in town!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

It does not get any better than this. From fresh breads, pastries, cookies, pigs in a blanket (hand down the best) and buns. The restaurant has a large menu I am trying to eat my way through it ---one meal at a time...and I am enjoying each one!
The best --- no doubt about it.

1 Thank miker163
“A definite for breakfast”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Decided to check out this restaurant based on many recommendations. We were quite pleased with the decision. The restaurants credit card system was down when we were there, not a problem for us, but it was for a few others in the restaurant. The restaurant was clean but lacking a little in the atmosphere department, although we did enjoy the crayons and brown paper tablecloths (great to entertain ourselves while we waited for our food). Very friendly staff, quick to take order and get refills but not pushy. I had the two sisters- English muffin with tomatoes, cheese, eggs, basil... Quite tasty. Husband had the stuffed blueberry pancakes (with blueberries, marscopone cheese, granola). Also very good. Good prices and good food... Would recommend and will return on future visits.

Lowell, Arkansas
“Undeniably tops”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

When I came to Holland for work, I checked out various places to eat. This place topped every list. After a visit, I understand why. Our waitress was fantastic, explaining several menu items for us and making some great suggestions. My spouse ordered the deBoer Bistro steak sandwich. The presentation was attractive and the sandwich was tasty, she said. I had the California Reuben, and can highly recommend it as well. Because we are new to town, our waitress brought us a cinnamon roll as a welcome gift. We'll be back soon.

Holland,
“Great Breakfasts”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Please DON'T go to eat at DeBoer. It will make me have to wait longer. It's an AMAZINGLY good place.