“great breakfast”

Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Our family recently went Deboers for breakfast.The food was excellent, plentiful and very quickly served.The staff was in my estimation,very well trained and highly motivated to provide a very enjoyable dining experience.I have no doubt we will return again and again.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

A gift card brought us here. And we will give it another try. The breakfast meal was pleasant but not over the top. What turned us off: the person who took our money went right back to making desserts in the kitchen without washing his hands. I asked for the manager to point this out - the manager did listen to us and agreed it was against the law - but did not seem too concerned about it (was a bit dismissive.) I have worked in many restaurants before and know what goes on behind the scenes and feel that gloves and/or proper hand washing procedures cannot be ignored.

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Surprised to be giving such a mediocre rating to a place so many rave about. Maybe it's because my name doesn't start with Van but the food had no taste, completely bland. I really wanted to rate this place higher. I would give it another shot but even the allegedly great croquettes were very average.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Deboer is amazing. Love their breakfast, lunch, desserts, and breads. Deboer catered our wedding (black and white cookies) and they were absolutely fantastic.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Great Dutch Food with the best sausage rolls in town (pig in the blankets). We always eat here when visiting Holland Michigan as it's a lovely place to eat. Their bakery food is also top notch as well as most of the items on the breakfast menu that I've tried. A must on anyone's restaurant to try list when eating in Holland MI.
FYI - they do not take reservations