“Our food was excellent!”

Salt and Pepper Savory Grill & Pub
Ranked #3 of 241 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual upscale Grill and Pub located between Holland and Zeeland. Locally owned S&P has a an adventurous American pub style menu. Fresh certified Angus steaks and steakburgers to Seared Ahi Tuna to Idaho Nachos (waffle fries loaded with cheese and bacon). S&P is a comfortable place that always has lots of laughter. Our Happy hour is great featuring 24 taps of craft and import beers, wines, and cocktails from 2 to 5:30 pm daily. We want you to enjoy yourself at S&P. We take reservations for lunch and dinner daily. Please call 355-5501. We hope to see you soon. Mike and Stephanie
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Great lunch prices for outstanding food. We had great service, thank you Shanna! We had the coconut shrimp salad, artichoke chicken, olive burger, and the fish and chips. We all loved our meals. Would come back in a heartbeat, the salad had a fantastic flavor!!!! Great patio as well, great choice for a Holland restaurant.

Mike K, Owner at Salt and Pepper Savory Grill & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thanks so much fir the nice review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit. Please come see us again soon! Mike and Stephanie karas

Reviewed July 26, 2013

The restaurant has a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The food is very good and so is the service. We would have loved to have eaten outside on their patio, but it was terribly windy the day we went. I would definitely recommend it.

Mike K, Owner at Salt and Pepper Savory Grill & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thanks for the kind words! We try hard to deliver a great experience. Come see us again! Mike and Stephanie Karas

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our family of 3 were looking some something new. We are not from this area and used our app to find this place. Great food and the staff are friendly . Would highly recommend.

Mike K, Owner at Salt and Pepper Savory Grill & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Glad you enjoyed our place! Thanks for the kind words and if you are in the area again, please come see us again!. Mike and Stephanie Karas

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My family stopped there while passing through town. The food is original and unique. My husband & I shared a delicious artichoke and red pepper dip, served with nice bread and pita wedges. I had an Asian beef broccoli soup w/sesame. It was very good and I have not had anything like it. Dinner was a penne pasta with roasted chicken, peppers and a wonderful sambuca sauce. And dessert? Well they had nice selections and we opted for a peanut butter cup brownie sundae with caramel and fudge sauces & whipped cream. Our kids had burgers, but they had a small 6 oz steak and a 1/4 BBQ rib rack on the menu for them. The servers were very friendly and do a nice job. The location isn't the best for scenery, but it is off business 196 and worth a stop. Casual dress was acceptabl4e!

Mike K, Owner at Salt and Pepper Savory Grill & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Glad you stopped. The Sambuca pasta is new but has been a big hit. Kids seem to like our menu too as it has several nice items as well. We appreciate the klnd words and the the support. Come back and see us again. Mike and Stephanie Karas

Reviewed July 5, 2013

My wife and I decided to head to S&P for lunch after receiving a glowing recommendation from a local resident. He was spot on! This place is casual, contemporary with a modern but sophisticated decor. We went right from the beach here wearing shorts, t-shirts and flip flops and felt extremely comfortable. The menu is reasonably priced and has something for everyone( including many different gluten-free options). I decided on the little Italy panini sandwich and my wife opted for a cup of the house made cheddar ale soup and a caesar salad with steak. My sandwich was awesome! Plenty of meat, cheese and it came with kettle chips with a french onion dip! Very good! My wife also enjoyed her meal too, however, she absolutely loved the cheddar ale soup! I tried it and it is delicious! I highly recommend trying it! Our server Holly was great too! Very personable, bubbly and professional. We will be back here again soon! Do yourself a favor and try this place! You won't be disappointed!

We totally appreciate the kind words. Holly is great and is a true hospitality person. We have been blessed with a great staff of servers and chefs. Come visit us again!! Mike and Stephanie Karas