“Good family restaurant”

Dining options: Reservations
Holland, Michigan
“Good family restaurant”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The food is usually good and the portions are ample. Specials are offered frequently. Service is good and the dining is casual. The fried mushrooms are delicious!

• Visited November 2013

“Delicious fish tacos and large portions”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very nice portions. I have been there with a group for lunch and almost everyone had leftovers. Pretty much anything you order is delicious. And they have lots of specials.

Visited August 2013
Holland, Michigan
“AYCE BBQ”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Funny how sometimes you find something your looking for on accident. I took my girlfriend to Beechwood Inn on Thursday night and I was planning to have a Burger like I usually do until I heard the special, All You Can Eat Pulled Pork! I am always looking for good BBQ but because I am from down south I never find it in Holland but tonight was different. Thought I was in Memphis, this pork was amazing! Smoky and tender and flavorful. It even had a nice dark bark on it, that's how you know someone didn't just bake it in the oven. Also came with good slaw and deep fried corn on cob (Yum) but the baked beans rated among some of the best I have ever had. Bad news is for my girlfriend, Its Beechwood for dinner every Thursday night for AYCE BBQ!

• Visited March 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“Wow, Wow, WOW!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I knew this was going to be a good restaurant when we saw how many people were waiting for a table. We were visiting from out of town and many of our friends told us to check out Beechwood Inn. Thank you to them and Beechwood. Got there on a Friday night and the wait was an hour plus, heard some customers grumbling about the wait. Hey people, were from a big city and waits at restaurants mean good food. Well that was exactly right. We got seated and were quickly greeted by a smiling face and were told of the AYCE Friday fish fry. My wife had the perch as it was recommended. I had a wood fired steak, the Delmonico. WOW, WOw, WOW! I have paid $50 at top steak houses that didn't deliver a steak as flavorful and tender as the one I ate at Beechwood. My wifes perch was a homerun, crispy light and flaky, We will be back as will all our friends after we tell them about this gem of a restaurant we found. Please come open one by us in Royal Oak!

• Visited March 2014
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Restaurant”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Made reservations and we were seated well.The service was good and the sizzler steak my wife had was good.My fish tocos were ok.We were with another couple and she had the same steak as my wife and had to return it .Oh well,thats sizzlers.They took care of it on the bill.

• Visited January 2014